dinsdag 17 januari 2017

Anneleen bru i love happy cats

We both agreed I LOVE HAPPY CATS is meow-velous and highly recommend it! NetGalley for the review copy. I Love Happy Cats book. Read reviews from world’s largest community for readers.


People have been under the spell of the mysterious and elegant nature of. They are one of our oldest animal companions and have been much-loved family members in households around the globe for generations. In this amazing book, you will find all the basic information you need to know as an owner.


I have had cats all my life and I love cats so I was happy to receive this for review. Thank you to the publisher and Net Galley for the review copy. I enjoyed the aspects of feline behavior , play and health.


There is a lot here for a new cat owner to learn from and even some for those of us that have always owned cats. I found your book I love Happy Cats authoritative and enjoyable reading - Dr. Videos for Cats to Watch. My name is Anneleen and I’m a passionate cat behaviour counsellor from Belgium and I wrote my first book as a response to years of solving unwanted behaviours in cats.


Boekspecificaties Cover: Hard cover met soft touch en gouden titelbedrukking. With focus on the habits and behaviors of the domestic cat ’s wild ancestor, the African wild cat , it includes suggestions for taking care of cats by responding to those inherited traits. Contact us with whatever information you need or questions you have?


Are you a company interested in selling the book? Please find our contact information below. FR – I love Happy Cats – Mode d’emploi pour un chat heureux – Boîte de livres;. Persmap I love Happy Cats Werkboek.


Wie wil er meer lezen over vroegcastratie bij katten ? Dit boek las ik al eind juli, in het kader van de Booktubeathon. I love happy cats is een boek waar je doorheen raast. She is passionately committed to increasing the harmony between animals and their owners.


In deze tweede handleiding gaat ze tot op het bot om gedragsproblemen en ongewenst gedrag bij katten volledig uit de doeken te doen. Published by Schiffer Books. Anneleen Bru is a behavioral therapist with a specialty in domestic cats and zoos.


Available from Nationwide Book Distributors Lt NZ. Anneleen , owner beautiful sacred birmans herself, a breed that conquered her heart when she started breeding them at the age of 18. Al duizenden jaren zijn mensen in de ban van het mysterieuze, eigenwijze en geweldige karakter van de kat.


Anneleen bru i love happy cats

Kijk hier voor de (voorlopige) lijst van ingeplande voorstellingen van de ‘ I love Happy Cats ’ lezing door Anneleen Bru. Persevent ‘ I love Happy Cats ’ op zondag november om 18u30. We nodigen u graag uit november op het ‘ I love Happy Cats ’ kick-off event dat doorgaat in BluePoint, Berchem.


Welcome to the Cat Division. The Cat Division of the IAABC offers opportunities to both seasoned and aspiring professional Cat Behavior Consultants. Het handboek I love Happy Cats laat voor vele kattenliefhebbers een nieuwe wereld opengaan over hun kat en hoe ze gelukkiger te maken.


Dit werkboek zet de katteneigenaar nu zelf aan het werk met tal van oefeningen, observatie opdrachten, templates en checklists die Anneleen al jaren voorlegt aan haar klanten om hun katten beter te observeren, begrijpen en ze gelukkiger te maken. Anneleen is regelmatig te gast als kattenexpert op tal van tv- en radioprogramma’s en schrijft ze haar kattencolumn voor onder andere Story. Anneleen haar andere grote passie naast gedragsmodificatie bij dieren is mensen samenbrengen en coachen om deze nieuwe branche verder uit te bouwen.


Heeft jouw kat vreemde kuren? Doet ze een beetje raar de laatste tijd? Koop nieuw of tweedehands.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts