maandag 19 oktober 2015

Goodnight love quotes for him

The sun goes down, the moon comes up and wishes goodnight to the sun and just like that a day ends and a chilling warm night kicks in. People sleep and wake up the next day and carry out their pending work. The angels of God play with love a wonderful song, touch your heart to mine and listen to this melody.


I open the window and everything is lonely, miss you, the sound of your voice and the meeting of our lips looking for love. I know today was great, but I’m sure that tonight, my dreams about you are going to be even better. My only regret for tonight, is that you are not here to. When we say goodnight , I love saying I’ll talk to you tomorrow, and knowing that it’s true.


You’re my favorite reason to lose sleep. Relationship is the best part of love. We can’t even see our life without love.


Goodnight love quotes for him

You can as well have these written on your wall, on your notebook or on your desktop to lift you up at night. Your love , when expressed through these wishes, will reach manifold to her, and she is sure to love you back in even greater quantity. Surprise him with the following lovely good night quotes from your heart to him. The stars shine bright and the wind slowly moves around.


It is time to rest the body after a long day. Sweet dreams to you baby. Hope you had a not too stressful day? Warmth and hugs I am sending to you tonight. To do this, you could make dinner for him or do something as simple as send him a good night text message.


These good night quotes can help to brighten his evening while he is still at work or before he falls asleep at his house. In your eyes I found the light that illuminates my heart, in you,. A day cannot exist without your thoughts flowing in my heart, a second cannot tick. Whether you are at the beginning of your romantic relationship or completely in love , whenever you are looking for. The only thing that could turn this good night into an amazing night is if you were here next to me.


Wish you were here with me to gaze at the moonlight, and into my eyes. Dream, despite the illusions. Good Night Text for Him. Walk in spite of obstacles. Fight, despite the barriers an above all, believe in yourself.


Goodnight love quotes for him

If the world offers you the dream, dream. If you offer the smile, smile, because there is in heaven a being that guides you: God. Another simple yet sweet text that lets your significant other know that you love them.


You mean the world to me and I can’t wait to see you again. This text will let your partner know that you are anxious to see them. I’m about to crawl into be but I just wanted to say that I love you and goodnight gorgeous. I know I will have sweet dreams tonight, my only nightmares are when you are away from me. A thousand miles between us, and yet, I feel the warmth of your body beside me.


In the dark, I am calling your name. Sleep well, and may we be together soon. Rule number is that you must always dream about me. No matter how hard you try, your dreams can never be sweeter than mine… because I dream about YOU.


I wish this text had arms,. If you need anything else, you can ask us through the comment section below and we shall be here to help you out. Step right in to access all this wonderful quotes and messages for your lover at no cost.


They are accommodating and meaningful to them. Sending them to the husband at night will make him feel that you care about him very much and you are responsible for your duties. A smart man makes a mistake, learns from it, and never makes that mistake again. But a wise man finds a smart man and learns from him how to avoid the mistake altogether. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires,.


No one could understand the language of love other than the lovers themselves. From dawn to dusk they wish one another good morning I love you darling, good evening darling I miss you, goodnight sweetheart I love you etc. Below are some of our favorite ways to wish someone a good night. Close your eyes, take a deep breath and have a sweet dream.


Everything will be sweeter, as you switch off the light.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.

Populaire posts